Thursday, October 15, 2009

My first time flew to US

It was my first time to fly to US this time. It also was the longest trip in my life. Otherwise, It had something happened to me and make me so impressed on this trip. At first, I went to airport with a huge suitcase. When I checked in, I found out that my luggage was overweight. If I had had another suitcase at that time, I could separate it into two and then it would have been fine. Since I didn’t, I needed to pay extra $30 just for my overweight luggage. Then, I got on the flight and had a window seat. Originally, I thought I could see outside views while the plane was flying. However, when flight took off, the attendant asked me to pull down the sunblind because of sunshiny. In addition, two young ladies sat next to me. Both of them started sleeping and didn’t wake up until the flight landed. I never left my seat and I couldn’t go to restroom for eleven hours. I felt uncomfortable and exhausted at that time. Finally, I arrived my home-stay house and I slept for the next two days. I’ll never forget this trip and always remember to choose an aisle seat when I have a long flight. It also left a deep memory and experience in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment